Headquartered in Singapore, TCS Asia Pacific (APAC) supports clients in the following countries.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been present in the APAC region for more than 20 years. Currently,
TCS APAC operates from 15 centres spread across 12 major economies that together contribute to 90% of the region's GDP.
- Australia & New Zealand
- Hong Kong, Korea & Taiwan
- Singapore & ASEAN (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines & Thailand)
A flexible Global Delivery Model combined with the skills of our consultants equipped with expertise on local industry
and business issues and those of our global technology and industry experts provides high-quality solutions to our clients.
These solutions enable them to achieve business goals and compete more effectively in the global marketplace.
TCS APAC has established Centers of Excellence for Oracle Apps, Oracle CRM, and IBM AS400 in China. In Australia,
TCS has invested in SAP and SAS Centers of Excellence in order to address the unique needs of its customers. Further,
we have strong tie-ups with premier research institutes and technology universities in Japan, China, Singapore, and
Australia in areas like R&D, scholarships, and learning & sharing.
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded the Best Performing Company award by the Hangzhou National Hi-tech Zone in 2008
- Awarded the Best HR award for its excellence in HR practices by the Hangzhou National Hi-tech Zone in 2008
- Recognized by Eaton for Premier Supplier Excellence
- TCS BaNCS Solution rated Number 1 by IDC China in 2007
- Ranked by IDC China as one of the top 2 IT Solutions provider in China in 2007
- Recognized by Forbes Asia as one of the Fab 40 companies for the year 2007
- Only Indian IT firm to be listed in Business Week's Asia Top 50 list in 2007
- Identified by Fortune Asia as one of the Top 10 Regional IT Companies in 2007
- Identified by Network World Asia as one the Top 14 Tech Companies in Asia for the year 2007
If you are looking to work in a place that incorporates variety, diversity, innovation, and teamwork,
look no further than TCS APAC.
For opportunities in Australia and New Zealand, please send your resume to
For opportunities in China, please send your resume to
For opportunities in Japan, please send your resume to
For opportunities in Hong Kong, please send your resume to
For opportunities in Singapore, ASEAN, Korea & Taiwan, please send your resume to
|TCS APAC at a glance